Friday, April 8, 2011

Tuesday Drive Playlist April 5

42-22627308
The Kills

Here's what I played this week:

LCD Soundsystem - Trials and Tribulations
Cut Copy - Far Away (Golden Filter remix)
Ghost Wave - Sunsetter
Cool Cult - Clouds
Panda Bear - Slow Motion
The Cool Kids - I (Mikey) Rock
Max Marx and Friedrich Calloway - Wings
Minuit - Except You (Alexis K remix)
Softlites - Girlkillsbear (Lo-Fi-Fnk remix)
The Golden Filter - Solid Gold
Fever Ray - The Wolf
Collarbones - Don Juan
An Emerald City - Seizureton
!!! - Yadnus
Munk - Rue de Rome
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (DFA remix)
Young Dreams - Young Dreams
Matthew Dear - I Put a Smell on You
My Disco - Turn
Cut Copy - Sun God
Liquid Liquid - Optimo
Lykke Li - Jerome
A Dead Forest Index - Anchoring the Hands
Leno Lovecraft - Cybernetic
MNDR - Cut Me Out
Summer Camp - Ghost Train
Wanda Jackson - Nervous Breakdown
The Kills - DNA
The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So
Lanu - Beautiful Trash ft. Megan Washington (Hidden Orchestra remix)
Tanragana Pyjama - Ocean
Kyuss - Catamaran
Lawrence Arabia - Beautiful Young Crew
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
Tiger Choir - Dancer
Tame Impala - Half Full Glass of Wine
The Death Set - We are Going Anywhere Man
Best Coast - Boyfriend
The Cults - You Know What I Mean
Robyn - Hang With Me
Death From Above 1979 - Sexy Results (MSTRKRFT remix)

No comments: